The Southern Champion Tray 24013 bakery box is made of SBS paperboard, is white on the inside and outside, has an attached top and a cellophane window, and can be used to hold and carry baked goods. White SBS (solid bleached sulfate) paperboard is thicker and more rigid than paper, is suitable for holding baked goods, can be recycled or composted, and can be printed with a logo or a business name. The attached top flips open to insert or remove baked goods. A hinged back enables the box to open completely and lay flat on a table or counter. When closed, the top fully overlaps the bottom. A cellophane window provides a view of the box’s contents. The box has a four-corner beers design with four glued corners for sturdiness. Diagonal scores allow the box to be folded flat for storage or transport. The box measures 8 x 8 x 2-1/2 inches (L x W x H). (L is length, the horizontal distance from front to back; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; H is height, the vertical distance from lowest to highest point.)
Southern Champion Tray manufactures paperboard packaging products. The company, founded 1927, is headquartered in Chattanooga, TN.
- Bakery box is white inside and outside and can be used to hold and carry baked goods
- White SBS paperboard is thicker and more rigid than paper, and can be recycled or composted
- Attached top flips open to insert or remove baked goods
- Cellophane window displays contents; glued corners provide sturdiness
- Measures 8 x 8 x 2-1/2 inches (L x W x H); can be folded flat for storage or transport